A sentence for the word patron. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use patron in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for patron.
- Cecil confidently thought and said of the intriguing woman who managed his patron. (10)
- George, his patron saint, the stranger began systematically to make a clear ring in his path forward. (10)
- He promises to be a patron of Literature as well. (10)
- He was aware that his romance was earthly and had discomforts only to be evaded by the one potent talisman possessed by his patron. (10)
- In the first place, he must make such an agreement for tithes as may be beneficial to himself and not offensive to his patron. (4)
- It belonged to Ferrand, obviously waiting till it was time to breakfast with his patron. (8)
- James, the patron saint of the Spaniards, whose untiring mercy so many praised, did not prove specially favourable to her. (5)
- The public is but a generous patron who defrays the postage. (2)
- They swell to a resemblance of their patron if they stoop to woo his purse. (10)
- Warwick deemed it sagacious to court the potent patron Lord Dannisburgh could be; and his wife had his interests at heart, the fork-tongued world said. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for patron. Perhaps also see a sentence for privacy and ways to use parliament in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use patron in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.