Sentences with pavements in them. College students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use pavements in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pavements.
- Even in the chief thoroughfares Irish washings flutter at the windows, and the pavements are encumbered with loiterers. (2)
- He could not too soon know the scents and pavements of this London where the chief of his life must pass. (8)
- He moved along the crowded pavements glumly. (8)
- It may not be felt in Bath, with your nice pavements; but in the country it is of some consequence. (4)
- Men cast them on the pavements and marched on. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pavements. Perhaps also see a sentence for polteed and ways to use parched in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pavements in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.