How do you use paynham in a sentence. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use paynham in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for paynham.
- Flatter the sketch, Miss Paynham, for a likeness to be seen. (10)
- He had previously noticed that meetings with Miss Paynham produced a similar effect on him, a not so very impressionable man. (10)
- Her opinion of Miss Paynham was diffused in her silence. (10)
- If I could impress and impound him to marry Mary Paynham, I should be glad. (10)
- Mary Paynham brought her the news. (10)
- Miss Paynham discovered it, as regarded herself. (10)
- Or better, if, as she preached to Mary Paynham, she had apprenticed herself to some productive craft. (10)
- Read that crazy letter from Mary Paynham while I am putting on my bonnet. (10)
- She did not think of her words while Miss Paynham continued mutely sketching. (10)
- When Diana came to Copsley, Lady Dunstane remarked on the recurrence of the name of Miss Paynham in the list of her guests. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for paynham. Perhaps also see a sentence for piper and ways to use palsy in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use paynham in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.