How do you use pear-tree in a sentence. College students, readers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use pear-tree in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pear-tree.
- At the very end he came on his brother, cutting down a pear-tree. (8)
- The room grew darker; the wind, getting up as the sun went down, blew a few dropped petals of the pear-tree against the window-pane. (8)
- The sunlight had passed off the pear-tree; its bloom was now white, and almost as still as snow. (8)
- Through its open window could be seen a pear-tree in full bloom. (8)
- Young Jolyon took his seat there, too, under the pear-tree that bore no fruit. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pear-tree. Perhaps also see a sentence for pits and ways to use persistently in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pear-tree in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.