Sentences for pedestrian. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use pedestrian in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pedestrian.
- It seemed that he was determined to have his runaway: he struck up the avenue at full pedestrian racing pace. (10)
- Only after clearing it did they remember the rearward pedestrian, whose probable wants Chillon was urged by Carthinia to speak of to their host. (10)
- She appeared at his front door, therefore, as a mere pedestrian, and sent in her card. (8)
- She expected a cavalier, and did not perceive the approach of a pedestrian, but bowed quietly when Robert lifted his hat. (10)
- They were pedestrian, but they too were sound. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pedestrian. Perhaps also see a sentence for paints and ways to use pestilence in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pedestrian in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.People looking for: "pedestrian in a sentence", "sentence for pedestrian", "use pedestrian in a sentence", "sentence using pedestrian", "examples of pedestrian in a sentence", "sentences with pedestrian", "sentences sentence using the word pedestrian", "sentence with pedestrian", "how to use pedestrian in a sentence", "what is a sentence using the word pedestrian", visited this page.