Sentence with word pedlar. University students, professors, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use pedlar in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pedlar.
- A workman or a pedlar cannot shutter himself off from his less comfortable neighbours. (2)
- As if to be more like a pedlar, I wear a silver ring. (2)
- But there again you see what it is to be a pedlar. (2)
- Hundreds of thousands a year, and tramping it like a pedlar, with a beggar for his friend! (10)
- Indeed, he did not deserve the name of pedlar at all: he was a travelling merchant. (2)
- Like a pedlar he carried a pack on his back, which was his life; for his business was a combination of scout and spy. (10)
- On the whole, I was not much hurt at being taken for a pedlar. (2)
- The old gentleman had forgot to ask the pedlar what he sold, and wished to remedy this neglect. (2)
- These Hainaulters could see no difference between us and the average pedlar. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pedlar. Perhaps also see a sentence for present and ways to use peremptory in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pedlar in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.