Sentences with pempton. University students, spelling bee organizers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use pempton in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pempton.
- Pempton and admired his violoncello-playing, and he was unreserved in eulogy of her person and her pure soprano tones. (10)
- Pempton appeared, according to anticipation. (10)
- Pempton for allowing his country to be ridiculed without a word. (10)
- Pempton looked; he saw that Priscilla was proselytizing. (10)
- Pempton spoke to Miss Graves of the task for a woman to conduct a command so extensive. (10)
- Pempton took their usual places. (10)
- Pempton, Peridon and Catkin, lunched and chatted. (10)
- Pempton, a drinker of wine, would laud extravagantly the more transparent purity of vegetarianism. (10)
- Pempton, and the Yatts, and Simeon Fenellan, Peridon and Catkin, and Skepsey likewise; and the very latest news of her mother. (10)
- Pempton, because of his concealment from her of his knowledge of things for this faithful gentleman had been one of the few not ignorant. (10)
- The Cormyns, the Yatts, and Priscilla Graves, and Pempton, foolish fellow, and that bothering Barmby, and Peridon and Catkin, were the lineing of his nest. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pempton. Perhaps also see a sentence for plunging and ways to use perhaps in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pempton in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.