Sentence with word pencilled. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use pencilled in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pencilled.
- Another ball of pencilled writing answered to it. (10)
- Her eyebrows were thick and dark, but soft; flowing eyebrows; far lovelier, to my thinking, than any pencilled arch. (10)
- Nothing but his name and naval title was inscribed; no pencilled line; she had not expected to discover one. (10)
- She had another opinion when later a scrap of paper bearing one pencilled line on it was handed round. (10)
- There were the pencilled marks and memorandums on the wainscot by the window. (4)
- We found a letter to me in his pocket pencilled his last five minutes. (10)
- Why had he not come to her once after reading the line pencilled in the book? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pencilled. Perhaps also see a sentence for pretend and ways to use peak in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pencilled in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.