A sentence using the word pension. Writers, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use pension in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pension.
- As it was, having almost imperceptibly become a Major-General, he had retired, taking with him his pension. (8)
- Doria pounced upon the pension. (10)
- He exists on a pension; she has the prospect of having to leave the neighbourhood of the Hall, unless she is established near us. (10)
- He must have a pension, twelve dollars a month, or eighteen, from a grateful country. (9)
- Only ninety pounds a year, besides your pension! (8)
- She made mention of her early service in the family, and of her little pension. (10)
- Sooner than you should hurt his dignity by working, your husband would pension you off. (8)
- We subsist on what private income he has, and his pension: he was an army doctor. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pension. Perhaps also see a sentence for promise and ways to use pedlar in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pension in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.