A sentence for the word perdition. Journalists, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use perdition in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for perdition.
- And I thought: But I will catch you yet, you nymph of perdition! (8)
- Even the perdition of Dan Gregg then seems not the worst that could befall him; he might again have been governor. (9)
- He is a man whose pride, when hurt, would run his wife to perdition to solace it. (10)
- However, there was just the chance to stop a run to perdition. (10)
- In his time he had talked glibly of Perdition; but this was hot experience. (10)
- It was not purely perdition for him, or, rather, it was perdition for only one-half of him, the author-half; for the actor-half it was paradise. (9)
- Lovell was perdition and its scorching fires to a man with a taint of cowardice in him. (10)
- Not if perdition had threatened would I have submitted. (10)
- Retrenchment at this particular moment is perdition. (10)
- The gambler does not seek to lead his fellows into perdition; the snared of the Demon have pleasure in the act. (10)
- Thompson; how they danced and ogled down the high road to perdition. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for perdition. Perhaps also see a sentence for prettiest and ways to use peacemaker in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use perdition in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.