Sentence with word performing. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use performing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for performing.
- At the opening of the battle that morning the regiment was performing outpost duty a mile away from the main army. (1)
- Braintop was still there, quietly posted, performing upon his head with a pocket hair-brush. (10)
- But Isabella had promised and promised again; and when she promised a thing, she was so scrupulous in performing it! (4)
- Chump; and in performing one of the virtues laid down by religion, proved their enemy to be hostile to its influences. (10)
- Off they went, and with Austin near her, Lucy forgot to dwell at all upon the great act of courage she was performing. (10)
- One night she went with Winton to the Octagon, where Daphne Wing was still performing. (8)
- Selina Collett was writing under the verandah letters to her people in Suffolk, performing the task with marvellous ease. (10)
- The men smiled at their noisy work, performing it with a lessening alacrity. (1)
- The simple fools, performing in character, were a neutral people, grotesques and arabesques wreathed about the margins of the scene. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for performing. Perhaps also see a sentence for prescience and ways to use penance in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use performing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.