How do you use perfumed in a sentence. College students, readers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use perfumed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for perfumed.
- Gardens embowered and perfumed the low cottages, through the open doors of which they could see the exquisite neatness of the life within. (9)
- How shall I come to a perfumed end, who walk on ten indecent toes? (10)
- It was perfumed with the atmosphere of wisdom and law-calf. (8)
- Noel paid for the draught, and followed; and, behind her, the shining shop seemed to exhale a perfumed breath of relief. (8)
- Stone was sitting with his eyes fixed on something in the corner, whence a little perfumed steam was rising. (8)
- The air was perfumed with hemp from neighbouring fields. (2)
- The youth gaped when he found his arm taken prisoner by the insertion of a small deliciously-gloved and perfumed hand through it. (10)
- Trevor pressed his lips to the perfumed sticks. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for perfumed. Perhaps also see a sentence for pits and ways to use persistently in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use perfumed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.