A sentence using the word periodical. Writers, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use periodical in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for periodical.
- Adversity is the inspector of our constitutions; she simply tries our muscle and powers of endurance, and should be a periodical visitor. (10)
- Brown, edited this unread periodical. (2)
- Houghton, who felt the incongruity of his absence from the leading periodical of the country, and was always urging me to get him to write. (9)
- Open, and almost out of reach, was a back volume of Punch, of which periodical, as a landed proprietor, he had an almost professional knowledge. (8)
- People send their adventurous things to a new periodical because the whole thing is an adventure. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for periodical. Perhaps also see a sentence for promise and ways to use pension in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use periodical in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.