A sentence for the word perished. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use perished in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for perished.
- According to them, an officer of that name had perished there in battle at some indistinct period before the beginning of history. (2)
- Every soul perished, the captain and all. (10)
- He perished by treachery at the age of twenty-three years. (10)
- He perished of his weakness, but it was a strong man that fell. (10)
- He perished of the villain stuff. (10)
- He perished on the field, critically admiring the stroke to which he owed his death. (10)
- If any human being escaped he must speedily have perished from starvation. (7)
- March would not have missed, though she perished of her pleasure, one of the things she saw. (9)
- Perhaps it was as well so; I might have perished of his recognition, for my modesty was equal to my merit. (9)
- She perished righteously, for she disobeyed. (10)
- She had committed herself, perished as a maiden of society, and her parents, even the senseless mother, must see it and decide by it. (10)
- They perished together, but which one sublimely relished the headlong descent? (10)
- This was confined to four persons who were never all got together, and it soon perished of their indifference. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for perished. Perhaps also see a sentence for privacy and ways to use perdition in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use perished in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.