Perspiring in sentence. English majors, teachers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use perspiring in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for perspiring.
- Dale swept a perspiring forehead, and extended his hand in supplication. (10)
- He did it as delicately as possible, half begging pardon, and perspiring profusely. (10)
- I keep on perspiring so cold. (10)
- Schwartz lay near it beneath heavy boughs, smoking and perspiring in peace. (10)
- The encounters always left the portier purple and perspiring, as any agitation must with a man so tight in his livery. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for perspiring. Perhaps also see a sentence for pattern and ways to use pennon in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use perspiring in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.