Persuasion in sentence. English majors, readers, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use persuasion in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for persuasion.
- After great persuasion, she got him to go upstairs with her. (10)
- Apparently, considering the duration of the conference of his Clara and Vernon, his cousin required strong persuasion to accept the present. (10)
- By taking it on yourself, you see, this wild young man will not require such frightful efforts of persuasion. (10)
- Elizabeth was determined; nor did Sir William at all shake her purpose by his attempt at persuasion. (4)
- His levity seemed ghastly; and his refusal upon any persuasion to see a doctor quite heathenish, and a sign of one foredoomed. (10)
- I feel a strong persuasion, this morning, that I shall soon be abroad. (4)
- If I was wrong in yielding to persuasion once, remember that it was to persuasion exerted on the side of safety, not of risk. (4)
- Pericles refused to quit the soldiers, though Count Karl used persuasion. (10)
- She got him down in good time when seats were taken, and up again, without much transparent persuasion. (10)
- She was dressed ravishingly; slightly in a foreign style, the bodice being peaked at the waist, as was then the Portuguese persuasion. (10)
- The persuasion was mine. (10)
- The weakness is in the yielding, either to persuasion or to pressure. (10)
- This lady required strong persuasion. (10)
- What a softener of the heart was this persuasion! (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for persuasion. Perhaps also see a sentence for pay and ways to use perplexity in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use persuasion in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.