Examples of perturbed sentences. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use perturbed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for perturbed.
- Hilary got up, perturbed. (8)
- It was his own family whom he perturbed. (8)
- Lavender stared at him, greatly perturbed. (8)
- Man could not be more guiltless, yet her look had perturbed him; nails conspired; in his vexation, he execrated tobacco. (10)
- Middleton came to an end with his perturbed balancings. (10)
- Next day at noon her visitor was Lady Wathin, evidently perturbed and anxious to say more than she dared: but she received no assistance. (10)
- This quick look seemed to Lord Dennis perturbed, as if something were exciting her. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for perturbed. Perhaps also see a sentence for pray and ways to use perhaps in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use perturbed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.