How do you use perused in a sentence. College students, readers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use perused in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for perused.
- Alvan gave her one out of his pocketbook, and watched her eyelids in profile as she perused those features of the budless grey woman. (10)
- Diana was wondering how one who perused the eternal of nature should lend a thought to the dusty temporary of the world. (10)
- He perused it in silence. (10)
- He perused the cards and smiled. (10)
- Percy Dacier might have been perused by all the world. (10)
- Radnor raised head from the notes he was pencilling upon letters perused. (10)
- She reperused it, perused and meditated. (10)
- Sir Austin perused it without a smile. (10)
- So Lady Blandish thought, and so said her soft, deep-eyed smile, as she perused the ground while listening to the project. (10)
- The moment Ralph was hidden by an abutment of the banks, Richard perused the address. (10)
- Van Diemen perused it with satisfaction. (10)
- Woodseer perused his man, he was not attempting to fathom him: he had besides other stuff in his head. (10)
- Words cannot convey any idea of the torrent of contending emotions under which I perused this letter. (6)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for perused. Perhaps also see a sentence for pits and ways to use persistently in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use perused in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.