Sentences with pervaded in them. Writers, readers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use pervaded in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pervaded.
- A drowsy beatitude pervaded the old man. (8)
- Horrible pipe-smoke pervaded the memory of her. (10)
- It pervaded and possessed all the spiritual intervals of the dream, like a musical benediction. (1)
- Men now pervaded Cologne with flasks, purifying the atmosphere. (10)
- The waiter, lean in the chaps, pervaded with such free-masonical deference. (8)
- We were there nearly a week, and we pervaded the place. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pervaded. Perhaps also see a sentence for polly and ways to use pempton in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pervaded in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.