Petitions in a sample sentence. Journalists, readers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use petitions in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for petitions.
- But do not, I entreat, distract me with petitions of any sort, though I will perform anything earthly to satisfy you. (10)
- Providence had answered her numerous petitions, but in its own way. (10)
- Rosamund knew Lord Avonley too well to harass him with further petitions and explanations. (10)
- She sent me with numbers of petitions to him. (10)
- Think that it is Harry who petitions you to ensure his happiness. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for petitions. Perhaps also see a sentence for perishing and ways to use persuaded in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use petitions in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.