Pew sentence examples. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use pew in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pew.
- But Lady Camper could not quit her pew, owing to the sticking of the door. (10)
- But he did not once look at the Brookfield pew. (10)
- Could he have been driven to the church and deposited suddenly in his pew, his mind would have been easier. (10)
- He sat back in his seat, driving his long legs hard against the pew in front. (8)
- Her pew was full of poor people, who made signs of retiring. (10)
- Our pew among a fashionable congregation pleased him better. (10)
- Pendyce, now almost abreast, came down the aisle and took their seats beside their daughters and the General in the first pew on the left. (8)
- Relieved on the suspicion that Albert was in attendance of his sisters, they let their eyes fall calmly on the Tinley pew. (10)
- She slipped quietly up the side aisle to their empty pew, under the pulpit. (8)
- Then only did Laura, to cover her failure, turn the subdued light of a merry smile upon the Brookfield pew. (10)
- Tilney, which immediately fronted the family pew. (4)
- When very young, at the age of thirteen, a mood of religious fervour had spiritualized the dulness of Protestant pew and pulpit for him. (10)
- William Bones, mariner, or of the awful blind Pew with his tapping staff, runs through the volume as the dominant motive. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pew. Perhaps also see a sentence for publishers and ways to use permitted in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pew in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.