Sentence using the word phaeton. Journalists, readers, and those taking online classes may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use phaeton in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for phaeton.
- A carriage driving out through a gate forced phaeton and donkey-cart into proximity; the wheels grated, the lighter vehicle skidded, and was overturned. (8)
- A low phaeton, with a nice little pair of ponies, would be the very thing. (4)
- Gower was told kindly, with intentional coldness, that he could take a seat in the phaeton if he liked; and he liked, and took it. (10)
- He watched Pippin speaking from his phaeton, the butt of all those sullen, restless eyes. (8)
- The phaeton swung from side to side, and people raised frightened faces as they went dashing past. (8)
- There he came upon the earl driving his phaeton. (10)
- Tilney and his sister were gone out in a phaeton together? (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for phaeton. Perhaps also see a sentence for phillips and ways to use phaon in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use phaeton in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.