A sentence using the word phantoms. Students, teachers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use phantoms in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for phantoms.
- I am your reality: all others are phantoms. (10)
- It was a quality which could not be worked so long as the phantoms and hair-breadth escapes. (9)
- Paris and Milan are two grisly phantoms before him. (10)
- The roar grew muffled, phantoms poured along the pavement, yellow beamless lights were in the shop-windows, all the vehicles went at a slow march. (10)
- The trees are phantoms. (8)
- Thoughts of Diana made phantoms of the reputable and their reverse alike. (10)
- To-day the grass is grass: his heart is chased by phantoms and finds rest nowhere. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for phantoms. Perhaps also see a sentence for pronunciation and ways to use phillips in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use phantoms in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.