Sentences using the word phenomenon. Students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use phenomenon in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for phenomenon.
- A queer phenomenon; fascinating, rather ghastly! (8)
- And now occurred a phenomenon in him. (10)
- He had not known that the flight of a projectile was a phenomenon of so appalling character. (1)
- It is a phenomenon whose commonness alone prevents it from being most impressive, that departure of the night-express. (9)
- People see, and they rush away to interchange liftings of hands at the sight, instead of patiently studying the phenomenon of energy. (10)
- Pericles might be counted on, and the display of a phenomenon would be lost to them. (10)
- There was nothing of the superb gait with which a regiment of tall Highlanders moves behind its music, solemn and inevitable, like a natural phenomenon. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for phenomenon. Perhaps also see a sentence for piazza and ways to use phrasing in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use phenomenon in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.