Philosophical sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use philosophical in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for philosophical.
- As to me, as you perceive, my views are too philosophical to let me be of use to any of them. (10)
- Be philosophical, but accept your personal dues. (10)
- He alluded to his own death to come carelessly, with a philosophical air. (10)
- He tried to be philosophical. (8)
- I have a perfect philosophical tolerance. (10)
- I have noticed that this is a philosophical attitude with some people, and I was prepared by it for some thoughtful generalising from my companion. (9)
- I have often said of this life-long student and philosophical head that he had in him the making of a great military captain. (10)
- Philosophical cynicism is inconclusive. (10)
- The process is probably not at all different, and to the philosophical mind the kind of result is unimportant; the process is everything. (9)
- Too philosophical to seem genuine. (10)
- Tramps of the philosophical order, who are the practically sagacious, prefer tough grain for the teeth. (10)
- Undoubtedly a scientific work does, and a philosophical treatise should. (10)
- Vernon might be as philosophical as he pleased. (10)
- We may then pretend to a philosophical resolve. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for philosophical. Perhaps also see a sentence for pardonable and ways to use phantoms in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use philosophical in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.