Sentence using the word phrased. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use phrased in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for phrased.
- He felt it, and even discerned it of her, if he could not have phrased it. (10)
- In the mean time he had seen that these Kentons were sweet, good people, as he phrased their quality to himself. (9)
- Or sometimes a footman handed her his letter, courteously phrased to withdraw from the alliance. (10)
- The earnestness of both enforced an effort at a phrased prayer in him. (10)
- There certainly was, as he phrased it, very little fear that he should sleep alone; for there was but one bed for the trio. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for phrased. Perhaps also see a sentence for phaon and ways to use phantasm in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use phrased in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.