Physician in a sample sentence. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use physician in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for physician.
- And that the good physician did. (10)
- Fanny, Fanny, I see you smile and look cunning, but, upon my honour, I never bribed a physician in my life. (4)
- Fourteen doors up the street of her residence, my physician lives. (10)
- He said something like, After all a good physician was the great matter; and I eagerly turned his clemency to praise of our family doctor. (9)
- He was in one her physician, her spiritual director, her man-at-arms. (10)
- I have already mentioned the fact that I am a physician. (5)
- I went yesterday morning to my London physician. (10)
- It had not seemed to him that Lord Ormont was one requiring the immediate attendance of a physician. (10)
- She felt a numbness in one arm now it was over, and mentally complimented her London physician on the unerringness of his diagnosis. (10)
- The physician, however, requested him to remain away from the sufferer, who would be disturbed by the sight of a strange face. (5)
- They were hand in hand with the little fellow as physician and professional nurse. (10)
- What do you think of me as a physician? (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for physician. Perhaps also see a sentence for perplexity and ways to use philosophical in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use physician in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.