Pic-nic example sentence. Journalists, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use pic-nic in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pic-nic.
- Besides, there was the pic-nic. (10)
- Bonner had been taken with a dangerous attack, and under this third blow the pic-nic succumbed. (10)
- For a moment it had hung in doubt whether the pic-nic could survive the two rude shocks it had received. (10)
- From what I can remember, pic-nic implies contribution from all the guests. (10)
- Hence philosophers may deduce that the pic-nic is a British invention. (10)
- I have decided on the pic-nic. (10)
- Impossible that we can stay for the pic-nic. (10)
- Of the close of the pic-nic more remains to be told. (10)
- Perfect stillness reigned immediately, as if the pic-nic had heard its doom. (10)
- So the Countess stipulated with Providence for the pic-nic. (10)
- The crushed pic-nic tried to get a little air, and made attempts at conversation. (10)
- The sun of the pic-nic system is dinner. (10)
- There is no doubt that we do not shine at the pic-nic until we reflect the face of dinner. (10)
- This pic-nic surrendered, represented to her defeat in all its ignominy. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pic-nic. Perhaps also see a sentence for penny and ways to use pitied in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pic-nic in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.