Piccadilly in a sample sentence. Journalists, teachers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use piccadilly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for piccadilly.
- And not till he reached Piccadilly did he discover that he had only eighteen-pence. (8)
- At Piccadilly Circus, losing patience, we beckoned to a four-wheeler and resigned ourselves to a long, slow journey. (8)
- He purchased a shop in Piccadilly for the sale of fruit and flowers. (10)
- I give you my word I slipped on a piece of orange-peel yesterday afternoon in Piccadilly, and I thought I was down! (10)
- In the sunlight of Piccadilly he wiped his forehead. (8)
- It was Soames, who, crossing from the shady side of Piccadilly, where he had been walking home from the office, had suddenly appeared alongside. (8)
- It was the moment of suspense in Piccadilly; the tide had flowed up to the theatres, and had not yet begun to ebb. (8)
- Jon moved on, and turning the corner into Piccadilly, ran into Val Dartie moving toward the Iseeum Club, to which he had just been elected. (8)
- Such men may be seen in Piccadilly at any hour of the day or night. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for piccadilly. Perhaps also see a sentence for permit and ways to use pippin in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use piccadilly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.