Sentence with word pie. College students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use pie in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pie.
- All the gentlemen were against him, excepting perhaps that chattering pie Lord Palmet, who did him more mischief than his enemies. (10)
- All were eating pie. (8)
- But no; he wore it cap a pie, like a mediaeval knight his armour. (10)
- Four men were seated on camp-stools round a folding-table, on which was a pie and other things to eat. (8)
- I invariably took cold pie and claret. (10)
- Palmet grimaced over a mouthful of his pie. (10)
- So the ladies had to keep down their anxious minds and allow him to stand in wet clothing to eat his cold pie and salad. (10)
- The congregation, accustomed, heard nothing peculiar; he was the necessary gentry with the necessary finger in the pie. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pie. Perhaps also see a sentence for pressing and ways to use pitied in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pie in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.