A sentence using the word piedmontese. College students, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use piedmontese in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for piedmontese.
- Agostino had crawled but half-a-year previously out of his Piedmontese cell, and Marco Sana, the Brescian, had in such a place tasted of veritable torture. (10)
- Luigi, despatched to reconnoitre from a neighbouring eminence, reported a Piedmontese encampment far ahead, and a walking tent that was coming on their route. (10)
- The Piedmontese are mad for the signal. (10)
- The Piedmontese officers despatched to watch their proceedings laughed at them like exasperating senior scholars examining the accomplishments of a lower form. (10)
- The Piedmontese once over the Ticino, how can you act in opposition to it? (10)
- The tactical combinations of the Piedmontese were wretched. (10)
- These were Count Rasati, Angelo Dovili, a Piedmontese General, a Tuscan duke, and one or two aristocratic notabilities and historic nobodies. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for piedmontese. Perhaps also see a sentence for proofs and ways to use piecemeal in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use piedmontese in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.