Sentence with word pierce. University students, professors, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use pierce in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pierce.
- And while she spoke she kept stealing sly glances at her partner, trying as it were to pierce the armour of that self-contained young man. (8)
- Her curiosity to pierce it faded. (10)
- How could he word what he had come to say so that it might pierce the defence of her proud obstinacy? (8)
- I diverged from my favourite straight line, which seemed to pierce into the bowels of the earth, sharp to the right. (10)
- No, pierce my body with your lance, knight, and let my life expire with my honour. (8)
- Pierce her to the hilt! (10)
- Pierce it, slay it, trample it under. (10)
- Pierce me, sweet eyes! (10)
- She now turned her head a little, so as to pierce the earnest speaker with a gleam from her dull eye. (9)
- They were perfectly silent, perfectly respectful, but their eyes seemed to pierce the coupe through and through. (9)
- We threaded the carriages; gazed at the horsemen in a way to pierce the hair on their faces. (10)
- Why had it come with its arrowy flight and mocking cry to pierce the heart and set it aching? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pierce. Perhaps also see a sentence for present and ways to use pile in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pierce in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.