A sentence for the word pierced. English majors, spelling bee organizers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use pierced in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pierced.
- A poplar pierced up into the dark-blue sky and touched a white star there. (8)
- A sharp pang which she had never before experienced pierced her to the heart. (5)
- He left the high road and pierced into the forest. (10)
- I touched him on the arm and the shoulder, and finally pierced his arm above the elbow. (10)
- Once, he said, her eyes pierced him so that he dreamed of a dagger in his bosom, and woke himself plucking at it. (10)
- Romara, with Angelo and his Swiss and the ranks of the barricade, poured over and pierced the streaming mass, steel for steel. (10)
- She was honest as long as she was not directly questioned, pierced to the innermost and sanctum of the bosom. (10)
- The sword pierced his side twice, and his arms and hands are cut horribly. (10)
- Then Conrad fell forward, pierced through the heart by that shot fired from the car. (9)
- You are by and by pierced for it as hard as they can thrust. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pierced. Perhaps also see a sentence for prevailed and ways to use pig in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pierced in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.