Sentences with piety in them. Writers, readers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use piety in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for piety.
- He and his sister lived together in an odour of sour piety. (2)
- Hereditary Puritanism, regarding the stage, is met, to this day, in many families quite undistinguished by arrogant piety. (10)
- In spite of their piety, they could twang off an oath with Sir Toby Belch in person. (2)
- My English tongue admonishes me that I have fallen upon a tone resembling one who uplifts the finger of piety in a salon of conversation. (10)
- That queer proud blend of simple chivalry and tyranny, of piety and the abhorrent thing! (8)
- Wilder, for all your piety. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for piety. Perhaps also see a sentence for polly and ways to use piano in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use piety in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.