Pig sentence example. College students, spelling bee organizers, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use pig in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pig.
- Greta, with one eye on her governess, was stealthily cutting a pig out of orange peel. (8)
- It is to me ze one zsing divine in a pig, a porpoise world. (10)
- It was a pretty, well-fattened sucking pig. (5)
- Now the pig supplies the most popular of dishes, but it is not accounted the most honoured of animals, unless it be by the cottager. (10)
- One of the noble peers among his ancestors must have been a pig! (10)
- Poor Paddy, and his pig, and his bit of earth! (10)
- The conflagration was caused by the friction of a pig scratching itself against an angle of a wooden building. (7)
- The pig, it will be retorted, passes likewise through this training. (10)
- They had passed a pig. (8)
- They never mind me no more than if I was a pig. (6)
- They were all, and Andrew Hedger among them, the most entranced and profoundly reverent, observing the dissection of a pig. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pig. Perhaps also see a sentence for proved and ways to use pink in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pig in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.