Sentence using the word piping. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use piping in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for piping.
- But for the subject, she could have fancied a noontide piping of great Pan by the sedges. (10)
- Do not be content with ordinary measures; these are no piping times of peace. (8)
- Over and over Lady Charlotte drove her flocks, of much the same pattern, like billows before a piping gale. (10)
- The mere piping of the musical devil shall not suffice. (10)
- There was likewise a momentary sense of unreality in this still piping peacefulness, while Merthyr stood in a bloody-streaked field, fronting death. (10)
- Through a hum of talk and footfalls, the piping tones of a Macer announce a fresh cause and call upon the names of those concerned. (2)
- With a narrow white piping round his waistcoat opening, and a buttonhole of tuberoses, he had tried to repair its deficiencies. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for piping. Perhaps also see a sentence for phaon and ways to use pill in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use piping in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.