A sentence for the word pistols. Journalists, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use pistols in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pistols.
- Harz methodically took up the pistols, and put them back into the drawer. (8)
- He got up, examined the pistols on the wall, and felt resentment at the faded, dusty room. (8)
- His wife in the flesh stood at his feet with a hand-grenade and a rifle, daggers and pistols in her belt. (10)
- I keep my pistols for bandits and law-breakers. (10)
- Lovely and inform her that it is your desire to gain her esteem by fighting with pistols. (10)
- On the wall hung some old-fashioned pistols, and a rosary of yellow beads. (8)
- Removing his sword-belt and taking the pistols from his holsters he handed them to his servant, who took them back to headquarters. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pistols. Perhaps also see a sentence for prettiest and ways to use pictured in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pistols in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.