Sentences using the word pitching. University students, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use pitching in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pitching.
- But no; there she lay, rolling and pitching in such a way that, even at anchor, they could not stand on the deck without holding. (6)
- If you went too far forward, you got the pitching; if you went aft, on the kitchen side, you got the smell of the cooking. (9)
- In height and breadth she most nearly resembled a sugar-hogshead, whose rolling, pitching motion, when trundled along on edge, she emulated in her gait. (6)
- It is pitching new camps to avoid the enemy. (10)
- Lander beckoned and called to the man, who had stopped pitching hay and now stood leaning on the handle of his fork. (9)
- Oh, come, I say; this is pitching it too stiff. (10)
- The boat was pitching frightfully. (9)
- The body, pitching forward, hung over the inner edge of the embankment, the arms straight downward, both hands still grasping the flag. (1)
- The hay-fields and Cyril, with shirt unbuttoned at the neck, pitching hay and gazing at her while she dabbled her fork in the thin leavings. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pitching. Perhaps also see a sentence for picked and ways to use pilot in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pitching in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.