Placing sentence example. University students, professors, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use placing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for placing.
- Buttermore said low, after obligingly placing them on the chairs. (10)
- By placing the smallest confidence in the gentlemanly feeling of another man! (10)
- Greta crept to the window, and, placing her face level with the floor, peered over. (8)
- He again extinguished it, placing it on the floor at his side as before. (1)
- Petty soothingly, placing a thermometer in his mouth. (8)
- Placing the coin in his mouth, the cabman whipped his horse secretly on the underneath and hurried away. (8)
- Placing those Chinese-looking cushions, he could not tell whether or no he wished to take Annette alone. (8)
- She sat there every morning catching those thoughts, and placing them in one or other of her little books. (8)
- This was placing her in a very uncomfortable situation, and she felt great compassion for Captain Tilney, without being able to hope for his goodwill. (4)
- Those that best pleased her, as placing his conduct in the noblest light, seemed most improbable. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for placing. Perhaps also see a sentence for protruding and ways to use ploughs in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use placing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.