Plank example sentence. Journalists, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use plank in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for plank.
- At a signal from the former the latter would step aside, the plank would tilt and the condemned man go down between two ties. (1)
- I ran across the plank and crept to the end of the steamer. (8)
- Juliana may have seen that Rose was not steady on the plank she walked, and required support. (10)
- The meadows dipped to a brook, slenderly spanned by a plank. (10)
- The preparations being complete, the two private soldiers stepped aside and each drew away the plank upon which he had been standing. (1)
- There was a plank laid to the steamer, and a lantern at the other end. (8)
- This plank had been held in place by the weight of the captain; it was now held by that of the sergeant. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for plank. Perhaps also see a sentence for penny and ways to use plans in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use plank in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.