How to use pleases in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use pleases in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pleases.
- He can, always, when he pleases; for such a touch on the violin as my father has, you never heard. (10)
- He need not shrink from giving pleasure to the vulgar because bad art pleases them. (9)
- I will go where he pleases after I have heard him give orders. (10)
- It pleases Lord Dannisburgh to hear that a way has been found to enliven his nephew; and my little dinners are effective, I think. (10)
- March here to do anything he pleases about it. (9)
- Melville, if she pleases to, by exposing an adorer to lose a friend. (10)
- No one perfectly pleases me, not even you: you are too studious of character, and, like myself, exacting of perfection in one or two points. (10)
- On the contrary, the very righteous, who have been rewarded with poverty, are permitted to die whenever it pleases them. (7)
- She pleases to consider herself bound to you till you release her. (10)
- She can hurt us really, if she pleases. (10)
- We will, if it pleases you, breakfast at eight. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pleases. Perhaps also see a sentence for plane-tree and ways to use plutarch in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pleases in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.