Sentences with plied in them. University students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use plied in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for plied.
- But the Dauphin was plied with wine, and the marquis had his fun. (10)
- I plied my rustic friends every night. (10)
- I plied the goad with one hand; with the other, so steep was the ascent, I had to hold on the pack-saddle. (2)
- I told her mock-loftily that I did not believe in serious illnesses coming to godlike youth, and plied her in turn with inquiries. (10)
- Laetitia plied her threads. (10)
- Lord Levellier plied his fork in his right hand ruminating, his back an arch across his plate. (10)
- Miss Mallow at the typewriter, with a scared face, plied her fingers faster than ever. (8)
- My unknown correspondent plied me a third time. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for plied. Perhaps also see a sentence for pope and ways to use planned in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use plied in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.