Plighting sentence examples. ESL students, professors, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use plighting in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for plighting.
- And she sighed not, as she pleaded, for the touch, but for the plighting it would have been. (10)
- And when such an exchange has come between the two, they are past plighting, they are the wedded one. (10)
- It was a solemn plighting of a troth. (10)
- She felt herself being drawn to the sign and seal of their plighting for life. (10)
- She had reserved her full consent: the plighting was incomplete. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for plighting. Perhaps also see a sentence for publication and ways to use pleasure in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use plighting in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.