Sentence using the word plough. Journalists, readers, and those taking online classes may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use plough in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for plough.
- Every fifty yards a yoke of great-necked stolid oxen were patiently haling at the plough. (2)
- The fact remained, together with the plough works. (8)
- The sight of a broken-down plough is mournful, but the one thing to do with it is to remove it from the field. (10)
- The winged, wild things intermix their wheelings, the sea-birds skim the tree-tops and fish among the furrows of the plough. (2)
- There were meadow-larks and robins without as well as within, and it was no subjective plough that turned the earliest furrows in those opulent fields. (9)
- You drive at, over, and through them, for their good; you plough them. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for plough. Perhaps also see a sentence for phillips and ways to use plucked in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use plough in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.