A sentence for the word plucking. Journalists, word game players, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use plucking in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for plucking.
- Brinkley go too far, and plucking up courage from her excess. (9)
- But she was still plucking carnations by the box hedge which led to the conservatories. (8)
- I think that would interest them very much, and I shall not mind their plucking my Barmecide blossoms, and carrying them home by the armfuls. (9)
- Once, he said, her eyes pierced him so that he dreamed of a dagger in his bosom, and woke himself plucking at it. (10)
- Sane in so mad a world, a man is your flabby citizen among outlaws, good for plucking. (10)
- She absolutely shrugged her shoulders and marched a-head of him into the conservatory, where she began smelling at flowers and plucking off sere leaves. (10)
- She plucked flowers, and then reproached herself with plucking them. (10)
- Still, I was to go, and dine, and float on the water, plucking flowers. (10)
- To her it was the plucking of life out of her breast. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for plucking. Perhaps also see a sentence for prints and ways to use plight in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use plucking in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.