Sentences for plunging. University students, teachers, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use plunging in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for plunging.
- Before us ran the turbulent river, vexed with plunging shells and obscured in spots by blue sheets of low-lying smoke. (7)
- For is it, can it be proper for you to stain the silvery whiteness of your skin by plunging headlong into yonder pitch-bath? (10)
- He had to hold his money-bags tight, to keep them from plunging into monstrous gulfs. (10)
- I tied Modestine to a gate, and groped forward, stumbling among rocks, plunging mid-leg in bog, until I gained the entrance of the village. (2)
- Observe the staggering and plunging of the blindfold wretch seeking to be persuaded of their faithfulness. (10)
- She loved the sea, and the stinging salt spray, and circling gull and plunging gannet, the sun on the waves, and the torn cloud. (10)
- The rain came in gray rings, through which we worked on the fretted surface of crumbling seas, heaving up and plunging, without an outlook. (10)
- They could hardly wait till they had supper before plunging into the ancient town, and they took the first tram-car at a venture. (9)
- They were at the threshold of a large wayside hostelry, fronting a slope of forest and a plunging brook. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for plunging. Perhaps also see a sentence for paint and ways to use plebeian in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use plunging in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.