Sentences for poisoned. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use poisoned in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for poisoned.
- A poisoned arm; rather than the authorities, had sent him home. (8)
- But you are poisoned and thwart-eddying, as you live now: worse, shaming the Renee I knew. (10)
- I could have poisoned him! (4)
- My soul was poisoned. (8)
- Poisoned honey is after all honey while you eat it. (10)
- You are poisoned with honey. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for poisoned. Perhaps also see a sentence for pan and ways to use positively in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use poisoned in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.