How to use poking in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use poking in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for poking.
- And then he asked me to let him hold the shaving down with his foot, while I went on with my poking. (9)
- Grant, who are always quarrelling, and that poking old woman, who knows no more of whist than of algebra. (4)
- How he loathed people poking their noses into his concerns! (8)
- She found another shaving within reach of her parasol, and began poking that with it, and trying to follow it through its folds. (9)
- Stone, with eyes fixed on his far thoughts, slightly poking forward his silver beard. (8)
- Through the whole diocese, and leave no part far nor near without poking his nose in it and seeing how matters were doing. (6)
- Will anybody tell me why the devil he must be poking into the French camp? (10)
- With all the world poking their noses in? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for poking. Perhaps also see a sentence for pleasant and ways to use poignantly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use poking in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.