A sentence using the word policemen. Writers, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use policemen in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for policemen.
- And then the policemen! (10)
- Blue Policemen, and a distant dread of ridicule, bar all his projects. (10)
- From behind my paper I could see five or six policemen on the platform, one quite close. (8)
- If I see a ballet, my troop of short skirts must not go stepping like pavement policemen. (10)
- In a minute the conductor and two more policemen came. (8)
- Prosecutors, witnesses, officials, policemen, detectives, undetected, pressmen, barristers, loafers, clerks, cadgers, jurymen. (8)
- Tall policemen stationed there had nothing to do. (8)
- The policemen keeping the people, in line behind the ropes which restrained them trembled with eagerness; the faces of some of the troopers twitched. (9)
- The carriageway was kept clear by mild policemen who now and then allowed one of the crowd to cross it. (9)
- There ought to be policemen, to show strangers about and be kind to them. (9)
- When you have done anything honourable you do not mind but getting among policemen and magistrates makes you ashamed of yourself. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for policemen. Perhaps also see a sentence for promise and ways to use possessed in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use policemen in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.