Politician sentence. English majors, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use politician in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for politician.
- He never can be anything but a comic politician. (10)
- His defects as well as his advantages as a politician preserved to him this virtue. (10)
- She took it for a playful glance at his new profession of politician: he spoke half-playfully. (10)
- Shrapnel, her timorous maiden wits, unable to contend with the copious exclamatory old politician, opposed him silently. (10)
- Spofford, and her husband was a rising young politician of the day. (9)
- The House and the country are the sentient frame governing the mind of the politician more than his ideas. (10)
- The united three, however, no longer cast reflections on one another, and were an assurance to this acute politician that his birds were safe. (10)
- You set him up as a politician, to be knocked down, to a dead certainty. (10)
- Your holiday has had a haunted look, creditably to your conscience as a politician. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for politician. Perhaps also see a sentence for parish and ways to use port in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use politician in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.